Arizona AFP is a rigorous program in Arabic language and culture designed to help students develop Superior language skills while pursuing an academic degree program of their choice. The program is for students who have commitment, ambition and intellectual promise. The selection process for Arizona AFP is competitive. Selected students will be eligible for merit-based scholarships, specialized study opportunities domestically and overseas, as well as extra academic support. Applicants to Arizona AFP must:
- Be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Be undergraduate students enrolled at the University of Arizona with excellent academic records.
- Demonstrate commitment to reaching professional Arabic fluency.
- Submit completed program applications, including recommendations from an academic instructor.
- Be positive and enthusiastic members of the Arizona Arabic Flagship Program.
- Have instructor email a letter of recommendation to Andrea Richardson.